Bazley Road, Northenden, Manchester M22 4FL
We refurbished the existing boiler room at Northenden Primary School which served all heating requirements within the school, but with many faults within the plant room and control issued we have upgraded with new a rated condensing potterton sirrus boilers complete with new controls panel and safety controls.
We have removed all the existing equipment and existing controls and upgraded with new gas detection system and fully automatic controls included outside air sensors and internal controls.
We have also upgraded the mcw to boosted cold water.
Key areas of work included:
- Removal of existing boilers and equipment
- Removal of existing flue system
- Removed and upgraded all bms controls
- Installed 3 no :potterton sirrus boilers
- New gas safety devices
- Upgraded all thermal insulation
- New boosted cold water system
- Installation of new tank
- Balanced and flushed system
- Chlorination works and samples
- Electrical works and bms controls
- New plinth bases and builders works new refurbished boiler room
- Full client demonstrations, o/m manuals
Before and After photos shown above.